Welcome to Datafields.
Your signing up for our services implies that you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions mentioned here under.
Terms and Conditions
The content of this website can only be accessed under the following terms and conditions.
- As a user of this website, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to access its content. Datafields has the right to terminate this licence at any time, and without prior notice.
- All the users will have to apply online for membership and must have a valid email address before registering.
- The user understands and acknowledges that the website is a compilation of court hearing and publicly available and published court materials. The users are advised to verify the same from official records before using the contents published herein.
- Sharing of username and password with other persons not registered on this website will lead to deactivation of the membership. Such details are monitored from IP address usage monitoring. The deactivated account may be reactivated after the payment of 100% of the prevalent registration/subscription fees for unregistered members. However, the payment of fees does not automatically mean reactivation of accounts – reactivating an account will be the sole prerogative of Datafields and its authorized representatives.
- The registered members will be notified in advance regarding the renewal of their membership. Failure to renew on or before the expiry date will imply that the user is not interested and his/her account will be automatically deleted at the end of the expiry period.
- The user acknowledges that Datafields and their third party service providers do not in any way endorse content in any user communication that is defamatory, privacy invading, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, or in any other way objectionable.
- The user agrees to comply with all procedures, policies and regulations of the website services and not use the content for illegal purposes.
- The user is authorized to take printout solely for the purpose of meeting the daily professional requirements and not to transfer the same to any individual, corporate body or institution.
- The user agrees to use the material on the website only as expressly authorized by Datafields and may not copy, reproduce, transmit, or distribute such content or information without the company’s authorization. Any attempt of copying the contents of the site shall lead to deactivation of the account.
- The user understands and agrees that any content downloaded from the website is done at the user’s discretion and Datafields will be in no way responsible for any damage to the user’s computer system or loss of data that may occur from the download of such material or data.
- Datafields does not warranty that the services will meet all users’ requirements and that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The site may at times be non-functional due to technical issues or factors beyond our control. This could lead to unavailability of data for the duration of time which would be required by us to reload the data to the site. We are taking steps to maintain ample number of backup copies at various sites to ensure that we are able to upload data promptly. However, any claims for non-availability of information due to the above shall not be entertained.
- No claims can be made by the user for any typographical error.
- The members are free to discontinue their membership at any instant and there shall be no financial claims or refunds with regard to the payment/s already made.
- The links to other related sites have been added to provide more information on the contents on the website. However, Datafields is not in any way responsible for proper functioning of these links because we are not the owners of those sites. Any such site which shall become redundant or problematic shall be removed from our database of links.
- The website content is available to the registered users on paying the subscription charges. The monthly and annual renewal charges may be revised from time to time and shall not be litigated by the users. However the price paid will not change within the current subscription period. We shall make all necessary efforts to keep the fees non-inflationary as far as possible and to the best of our capabilities.
- Any missed judgments, if brought to our notice by any member, shall be taken up for adding to the website. This shall however not cover any unpublished or unreportable judgements.
Any unauthorized use of this website or its content is strictly prohibited. You may not use the content to:
- Conduct commercial or promotional activities without prior written consent from Datafields.
- Determine a person’s eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for business, personal, family, or other purposes; (b) a government license or benefit; or (c) employment.
- Infringe upon the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right.
- Provide or facilitate illegal contests, sweepstakes, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes via robot, spider, or other automatic software or device.
- Determine the site architecture or to extract data or information about usage, individual identities or users, via use of any network monitoring or discovery software or otherwise.
- Contribute content that contains restricted access mechanisms, hidden content of any kind, or utilize SQL injection or cross-site scripting methods.
- Transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications, information or data.
- Transmit any computer virus, worm, defect, or any other item of a destructive nature, or to upload any virus or malicious code.
- Phishing, spoofing, illegal or fraudulent activity or to violate laws in your jurisdiction.
- Access unauthorized information.
- Attack, threaten violence, stalk, harass, incite, harm, or intimidate any other user, person or organization, or to engage in any other threatening behaviour.
- Export this website or any portion thereof, or the content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of Portugal.
All the noted terms and conditions are subject to jurisdiction of the courts at Portugal. These terms can be amended, altered and or clauses added or deleted by Datafields at any instant of time and such document shall supersede any other previous document.